Being a leader gives us a great responsibility towards our employees, our partners, our customers, but also society and the planet. This is why the whole of the Poujoulat Group is mobilized around the “Positive Relationships” project. This project commits us in the long term for a better energy and environmental performance of heating, while respecting people and resources.
The social pillar
Trusting relationships with women and men
- Ensure workplace safety and wellness
- Develop skills, know-how and expertise
- Inform on collective agreements
- Tackle discrimination and promote diversity
The environmental pillar
Sustainable relationships with our regions
- Improve energy performance
- Reduce the carbon footprint
- Reduce the waste-related environmental impact ote diversity
The societal pillar
Responsible relationships with
our customers and partners
- Develop corporate values through sports sponsoring and cultural and humanitarian patronage
- Be ever-more attentive to consumers
- Develop responsible procurement including wood provisioningmpact
Download the entire project
The “Positive Relationships” project lists and details the actions and commitments taken by the whole of the Poujoulat Group on three major social, environmental and societal challenges.
The information presented in this publication, the projects carried out and the roadmap are the subject of a reasoned opinion by an independent third party.
+ 1 900