The Poujoulat Group’s subsidiaries are committed to NGOs in the fields of environment, education, solidarity and culture. Here are some of the initiatives.
Poujoulat SA (FR) has been supporting the AJENA association since 2016 in a programme entitled “Wood stoves to reduce fuel poverty”.
This partnership provides for the installation of wood stoves in the most modest homes in the Jura department.
Poujoulat supports craftsmen-installers in the preparation of projects. It also provides the equipment necessary for the installation of the appliances (chimney stacks and accessories) as well as the fuel for commissioning.
French NGO, Planète Enfants & Développement works to protect children and women against violence and exploitation in countries such as Nepal.
Poujoulat SA (FR) has been supporting this organisation since 2009 by supporting a programme of reintegration through work to train future seamstresses.
Since 1988, the International Painting Festival has been welcoming French and international artists for two days of competitions at Magné in the Marais Poitevin (79).
Near the city of Niort, Poujoulat SA (FR) naturally joined this major painting event in France, which brings together about 300 artists and welcomes more than 10,000 visitors each year. An appointment placed under the sign of “Loyalty and conviviality”; as former president Claude Audis liked to remind us.
Created in 1986 by around ten employees of EDF’s Research and Studies Department, the association now has 15 regional delegations and mobilises 1,000 volunteers.
The electrification of isolated villages in northern Laos and the lighting of schools in Senegal are two projects in which Poujoulat SA (FR) is involved. A partner since 2015, the company has donated equipment (including photovoltaic panels).
Since 2014, Poujoulat SA (FR) is a sponsor of the endowment funds “Plantons pour l’avenir” with 5 major objectives:
- Plant / Replant (1 000 000 plants in 2017),
- Encourage sustainable management of the forest to find a balance between production, biodiversity and respect for users,
- Support an economic and social sector, by supplying local industry and promoting training and employment in rural areas,
- Mobilize opinion by working to raise awareness of all generations on the crucial role of the forest,
- Encourage innovation by supporting the development of techniques and practices of forest management taking into account environmental issues.
+ 1 500