The Poujoulat Group’s subsidiaries are committed to NGOs in the fields of environment, education, solidarity and culture. Here are some of the initiatives.
French NGO, Planète Enfants & Développement works to protect children and women against violence and exploitation in countries such as Nepal.
Poujoulat SA (FR) has been supporting this organisation since 2009 by supporting a programme of reintegration through work to train future seamstresses.
Since 1988, the International Painting Festival has been welcoming French and international artists for two days of competitions at Magné in the Marais Poitevin (79).
Near the city of Niort, Poujoulat SA (FR) naturally joined this major painting event in France, which brings together about 300 artists and welcomes more than 10,000 visitors each year. An appointment placed under the sign of “Loyalty and conviviality”; as former president Claude Audis liked to remind us.
Formalized in 2022, the Poujoulat Group’s commitment to the Hermione association was almost obvious. By becoming a partner in this emblematic project in the region, the group is further strengthening its local roots, but it is also a nod to its long adventure in competitive sailing (Vendée Globe, Tour Voile, etc.).
Above all, the Poujoulat Group intends to help preserve this figure of French heritage and the associated know-how, as it has been able to do elsewhere with the Château de Chambord and the Manufacture de Sèvres.
Since 2014, Poujoulat SA (FR) is a sponsor of the endowment funds “Plantons pour l’avenir” with 5 major objectives:
- Plant / Replant (1 000 000 plants in 2017),
- Encourage sustainable management of the forest to find a balance between production, biodiversity and respect for users,
- Support an economic and social sector, by supplying local industry and promoting training and employment in rural areas,
- Mobilize opinion by working to raise awareness of all generations on the crucial role of the forest,
- Encourage innovation by supporting the development of techniques and practices of forest management taking into account environmental issues.
+ 1 900